ITS LIKE THEY KNOW!!!!
Every since I have put a stop to my compulsive spending, all i get is emails to spend my money. ITS LIKE THEY KNOW! I'm a subscriber to all of my favorite stores but lately they have been emailing me way more than normal. My inbox is filled with so many sales to choose from and it's so hard to resist!
I think being a subscriber to these stores is part of my problem. Seeing them everyday just makes it easier for them to advertise to me so i can spend my money. I check my Gmail every hour, so I am allowing them to email me sales that I know I cant resist.... and then I go out shopping. I go out shopping because these advertisement convince me, along with the rest of their audience, that they will never find another sale like this one. Ever. So I mindlessly spend my money along with the other 52% of americans who spend more than they earn because only about 50% of them actually make monthly budgets. Not only that but they spend $1.33 for every $1 earned. Now THATS a problem! And its about to be my problem!
| Overspending in America
Ill admit, I wasnt taking my spending serious the first couple of days until i ran into this article above. Its scary to see the real statistics behind the debt problem in America. If I had to rate my spending its probably at ''18 yr aspiring fashion diva''.... oh wait?
Excuses excuses, I will act upon my 'millennial' behavior (as i like to call it) no longer! Unsubscribing from stores and sticking to a list before I go shopping will definitely help minimize spending before i get into serious debt.
(or worse... have to get professional help!?)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment