What does my stuff say about me?
look past it and not care!
In my room, the main things I have are a bed, a TV and a dresser. My room is usually pretty clean and my bed is almost always made (unless I woke up on the wrong side: pun intended). I have a snow globe, my parents photos and a jewelry box on my dresser. My room is very simple and clean, but my closet is a hot mess. My closet is where I shove all of my things so that my room looks as clean as it does. I definitely spend most of my money on clothes because thats the majority of my possessions. What does this say about me?
One could say its normal for a young lady to want to shop till she drops, but others would say it might be borderline outfit obsession as Jessi Arrlington would call it. If someone saw my room, they would think that I'm a horder or a compulsive shopper. Although, I cant accurately judge my own room because of bias, others would be able to see the identity claims that are either directly or indirectly aimed at others or myself.
My goal at the end of this challenge is not only to save money but to not to care about what people think about me. At the end of the day, everyone judges the choices that they didnt make themselves. Although everyone tries to judge you, in the words of Tupac, "Only God Can Judge Me."
No comments:
Post a Comment