Monday, October 24, 2016

Stick to the Challenge!



New Tires Are Definitely a Necessity 


Image result for wants vs needs

         Learned the importance of saving this past month has really paid off. The tires on my 2006 Hyundai Elantra are shot and I need to replace them the front two before i have a blow out on the road. By reducing my unnecessary spending this month and following some tips on how to save money from 31 Money Saving Tricks, I managed to save up almost $300. By following these tips I saved quite a few bucks and rather than going shopping for black Friday as previously planned, I'm going to use the money to replace the tires on my care, something that is definitely more important.

          This past month I have learned a lot about myself and my routines and I tend to spend money on things I don't need without thinking about their long term use and necessities. I've learned to weight out the cost and benefit of buying something and its long term use. Tires are definitely more important than the new hottest deals on electronics or clothes.

          Id like to think that i grew up a lot over the last month. I've come to identify the petty high school worries I carry when I worry about what people think about me, and am growing to get over it. Jessi Arrington has made me realize that no one can take or give me confidence but myself. Happiness comes from within. If I want a happy life later on, its not only about learning to budget so I can make more money and be happy, but about learning to love myself first.

          Success later on in life isn't only attributed to what my financial situation will be (but I'm sure it helps,), but also the confidence I have in myself. Confidence is key to a happy life, not the amount of money in my bank account. If I learn to love myself and look at things in a brighter light, that in itself is a recipe for a fruitful and happy life. And who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment